It's been a while.

It's been a while.


So much has changed :
The people, my friends, my family, and even myself. I guess when your environment starts to change, you yourself can't help but go with the flow, and you just eventually just change into something new as well.
It's weird.
I have friends who I've known for tons of years, and now, you can't catch us talking to each other. Yet, I have friends who I've never spoken to before, but now we're all together 24/7. It's really interesting how everything can change so suddenly.
I MISS MY PAST. I wish my past would just come back. This past week, I was really feeling my past coming back. Which, left my neglecting my present. As much as I feel horrible about that, I couldn't help but just try to find that piece to get me back to my past. I miss my friends. I miss my life. I miss everything.

School's going down the drain, grandparents in the hospital, missing my past, wishes gone to waste, choices too much of a burden. These are all events that have happened to me in 6 months.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home